1) What cities are included in the primary service area?
T & L Rental and Inflatables of Kalamazoo serves all of Kalamazoo County, a portion of Van Buren County, Plainwell, Otsego and Doster. See map below:
However, we will make every effort to accommodate customers outside of our primary service area. Call (269) 345-0630 to discuss.
2) If I request a quote, does that mean I’m committing to placing an order?
No, that does not mean that you have placed an order UNLESS YOU CLICK ON THE TAB “BOOK THIS EVENT.” Quotes are not final; they just express interest.
4) Could additional charges be incurred once I receive my quote and/or confirm my order?
Additional charges will be incurred if:
- 1) the delivery and pickup area is located outside of our primary service area
- 2) if the rental time exceeds the original reserved time
- 3) if delivery and pickup times are outside normal business hours
- 4) if product(s) rented are damaged
- 5) missed pickup and missed delivery, and
- 6) any other unforeseen circumstances.
5) Is a deposit required for rentals?
Yes. All reservations require a 25% deposit to reserve the date and product(s). The remaining balance must be paid 10 days before the event. Payments can be made through our website.
6) Can I pick up my rental products?
In some cases, rental products can be picked up by the customer. However, during peak season (May through September), water slide inflatables may be wet, adding excessive weight. In these cases, we recommend T & L Rental and Inflatables of Kalamazoo deliver and pick up water slide inflatables.
7) Where can I pick up my rental products?
Arrangements need to be made by calling (269) 345-0630. Instructions will be given as to pick up location and other details.
8) Can I rent a Budget Truck from T & L Rental and Inflatables of Kalamazoo?
No. As of April 1, 2023, we are no longer an Authorized Budget Truck Rental Dealer. To find the Budget Truck Dealer nearest you, click here.
T & L Rental and Inflatables of Kalamazoo is fully insured.
We take safety seriously.